The answer is… nothing actually… except that they all feature in holiday photographs taken by a member of the FalconWindsor team.
But who went where? As a bit of fun this month, and for the chance to win a Fujifilm Instax mini ‘Polaroid’ camera, we present holiday snapshots from Claire, Mark, Justine, Alison, Peter and Fiona, and invite you to guess.
Answers on a virtual postcard (you can use the comment section, or email us) and we will pick a winner out of a hat from all correct entries received on 30 September. Find out who won in the next blog, on 4 October…
1. ‘Husavik humpback heads hastily homewards.’ ANSWER: MARK
2. ‘Festival fun in a field in Leicestershire. Glamping and dancing with fabulous friends. Can you spot me? Never knowingly under-dressed!’ ANSWER: FIONA
3. ‘To really get away from it all, Spitbank Fort in the Solent – one of the Palmerston Forts built to defend the South Coast from Napoleon, probably not much fun in 1850 but a luxurious, indulgent and opulent place for a wedding anniversary in 2017!’ ANSWER: ALISON
4. ‘In a Catalonian forest, the “eyes” have it.’ ANSWER: CLAIRE
5. ‘Not the plastic glamour I was expecting to see on Venice Beach, Santa Monica. Every day approximately 8 million pieces of plastic pollution find their way into our oceans.’ ANSWER: PETE
6. ‘In Scotland you really get to appreciate that less is more – a simple cloud formation is thrown into sharp relief by the intense light and dramatic coastline.’ ANSWER: JUSTINE